Content Harry Potter Other

Reviews

lwj2 posted a comment on Thursday 17th May 2012 4:13am for Bring Me The Head Of Auntie Agony

I'm enjoying your story, it has so many possibilities and you're exploring them quite nicely; not at all canon, but so well within character.

One thing I've noticed, you use "tinker's damn" -- it's not a curse; a tinker's dam was just that, a dam made (usually) of clay to contain molten metal. "Not worth a tinker's dam" was particularly worthless, in that it was used and then discarded without a thought.

As a matter of fact, I haven't seen it used in anyone else's work, within my family it's a commonplace saying. One supposes it was retained en famile, so to speak, because our family has a large number of craftsmen in it's makeup.

Thanks for writing and sharing this story.

dennisud posted a comment on Wednesday 16th April 2008 9:22pm for Bring Me The Head Of Auntie Agony

A couple of comments;

Hurrah for the return of Hermione FINALLY.
I hope the triad of Hermione, heather and Luna is settled with harry sooner rather than later.

Also on Harry's Angst,

WTF? Does it take 30 chapters for Harry to realise what a dick he's been, or will we swim through the Depression & Anger slude for another 10 chapters.

Still the plotline and characterizations are great Except the overly Angst filled Harry!

dennisud

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Tuesday 11th September 2007 9:36pm for Bring Me The Head Of Auntie Agony

Very nice here, and the conversation with Shack and Lupin was well done. It just seems that Hrry gets constantly bried, and because he's the BWL, it feels like everyone wants him to take it, no matter what.