Content Harry Potter Other

Reviews

tw posted a comment on Tuesday 5th May 2009 8:28am for Dancing With The Partner At Hand

ok....here's the deal....I like this story, I like your stile..but damn....

Is the pace ever going to pick up? You are being over-detailed thus far.

I admitt that I in't realize how far I'd read until I saw ch 24 at the top of this page.

I have no complaint, other than the angst is being poured out by the gallon and I don't understand why.

I really do like your story and respect your creative licence, but I guess I am just unaccustomed to the plot you are trying to wieve and the pace you have set.

good work so far, I look forward to continuing.

dennisud posted a comment on Wednesday 16th April 2008 6:54am for Dancing With The Partner At Hand

My only real question at this point is With Heather an ACC(Author Created Character) seemingly being IN Harry's mind more than Hermione! I'm seeing a very violent and bloody Sitruationor Trap coming.

Oh and BTW will we finally see some DE's and Voldy's inner circle getr theirs!

dennisud

Edengrave posted a comment on Thursday 13th March 2008 11:52am for Dancing With The Partner At Hand

Incredible. I've been trying to read this story since forever. as always, I make a little progress, and get fed up with this harry petulant tantrums. at least this time I read 3 chapters more. I'll get it done one of these days. thanx for the read

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Sunday 16th September 2007 2:05am for Dancing With The Partner At Hand

I guess you wanted to me Harry look like he was going 'round the bend. That came across. But Heather also came across as a bit cheap, maybe even loose. So she has a bad day, and she can't see that Harry has been having a badlife. She's having a bad day, so she kisses Ron. And then accuses Harry of doing something out of place with Luna. Sounds to me like she's trying to justify herself by accusing Harry of what she's guilty of. A chapter or so ago everyone was suggesting Harry and Heather were an item, and now the idea is Harry has no reason to be hot and bothered because there's supposedly nothing between Harry and her (or is it only Ron, the one who supposedly practically worships Harry, and Ginny, who was acting jealous when she first met Heather, who doesn't see what Luna, Dumbledore, Remus, and Ted all teased Harry about). Harry is not the one playing games (maybe Luna, if she let her silence indicate more was going on than was); Ginny is -- how could anyone describe Harry and Luna conversation as flirting? Heather is -- when she appears to be doing exactly what she accuses Harry of. Ron is -- when he goes off alone, sends Ginny because he suspects Harry will be upset (if he thinks that why doesn't he think he didn't do anything wrong?). Perhaps it's time for Harry to leave again -- maybe find where Hermione is and get away from all the "friends" who are either manipulating him or stabbing him in the back.

Kinsfire posted a comment on Tuesday 11th September 2007 12:25am for Dancing With The Partner At Hand

Lupin’s sad eyes grew sadder. "Harry… are you afraid that I’m going to abandon you?" he asked softly.

"No… no! Of course not!" Harry insisted, because he knew it was the right thing to say.

Lupin’s words were strong and clear. "I will not do that. I have accepted responsibilities where you are concerned, and I take them seriously; you’ll be seeing quite a lot of me. I want… I simply want you to be sensible. We both know what Voldemort will do to those close to you."

------

Pardon me, Remus, but you're spouting BULLSHIT here. You have already shown that in a choice between your flesh and blood and the one you swore you'd be there for, you WILL choose your flesh and blood. And Voldemort WILL make you make that choice. Just admit to Harry that you have already abandoned him, and let him get on with his life.

Yes, she's your daughter in blood, but not yet in feeling. Harry is your charge by CHOICE.

Needless to say, after these few chapters, I simply cannot respect Remus at all anymore. About the only way he can properly redeem himself will end up with a funeral at the end.

That's my opinion on the matter, but I think you recognise this rant from me, FP. *laugh*

An amazing story - one that draws me in and makes me like and hate the people in it. You don't get that sort of reaction from a mediocre story, like the base material we all work from. I couldn't be bothered to care when reading the canon materials. I care when I read yours.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Monday 10th September 2007 8:48pm for Dancing With The Partner At Hand

Boy, Harry's anger is boiling over right now, though with the way he's been treated int he past, I can see whay it does at times. Going to be interesting what happens next.

FenrisWolf posted a comment on Monday 10th September 2007 6:37pm for Dancing With The Partner At Hand

The story is every bit as great as I remember it to be, though I admit to being made somewhat nervous about the 'General' category. I haven't seen any real deviation to speak of from the last version, at least that I recall, and that one was decidedly H/Hr at the point it cut off, though it take a long time to finally get there and the romance was definitely second string to the action. Hopefully by the time you reach those chapters you'll decide to keep it that way.

If I haven't mentioned it before, thanks for never giving up on this one; it's one of the more original Angry Harry fics I've read, and far too many great fanfics get abandoned by their authors. I remember, you have a more valid reason than most (myself included) for being distracted from your writing, I'm just glad you were able to return to it.