Content Harry Potter Other

Reviews

potter169 posted a comment on Friday 9th May 2014 2:28pm for Past Tense, Future Imperfect

This is officially the greatest fic I've ever read, if I hadn't said that before? The subtle romance you have going on with H and Hr is something I've been searching for forever, and I've finally found it, and its better than anything I could have ever imagined, thank you so much!

and tbh, I was skeptical what kind of story this would turn out to be at first, with the absence of Hermione leaving a huge void in my desire to see H/Hr, than you just rock the boat completely with a string of H/Hr masterpiece of chapters!

you're truly gifted and talented, the best quality I've ever read, in a complete different spectrum from even proffessional authors, including JKR.. I hope you're doing well, again, tysvm

dennisud posted a comment on Monday 14th April 2008 11:28pm for Past Tense, Future Imperfect

Its obvious that your setting Harry & Hermione up which I highly approve of. But his closness to Luna seems like things might develop there though rather differently.

I'm A huge Fan of both Pairings so you can see why I mention it.

I'll review as I go!

dennisud

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Wednesday 13th June 2007 1:19am for Past Tense, Future Imperfect

Good chapter but Harry is soooo dense.

gunny

brad posted a comment on Monday 11th June 2007 3:31pm for Past Tense, Future Imperfect

Yeah, you know what we were all hoping when we read the first condition of Sirius's agreement, right? Concerning whom might end up being Harry's true love? :-)

If there's one thing I loved of canon it was the prophecy, and it's potential to generate maximum drama and angst. I've always used YoR as proof of this; the way you used it to bring about Hermione's slow mental degradation/torture, Harry's panic over her condition ... it was brilliant. All adding to the momentum that found such a marvelous release in Intermezzo. Anyway, this is where it all starts! I'm not sure I can take the stress a second time around :-)

Excellent scene where Hermione is subjected to Dumbledore's spell; I really felt for her. "He couldn't shake the sight of her crying out from the spell" -- same here. Loved Harry's words about her sorting. Clever of you to establish a parallel with Harry's suitability for Slytherin.

"... and if you wish to remain near Harry, then your agreement with Sirius must be severed".

Why is that so?

Crys posted a comment on Thursday 7th June 2007 12:12am for Past Tense, Future Imperfect

As if casting the spell multiple times . . .

Hmph. Either it's multiple secrets (but then why must Harry be thinking of the one secret), or same secret across multiple people (which doesn't make sense as they weren't in the room).

The obvious answer is that Harry's subconscious has a secret he was thinking about (the 300 pound gorilla in the room that both teens are ignoring).

Interesting to see if that is indeed the secret and how locking it away will affect them and everyone else.

Full_Pensieve replied:

Why would Harry have to be the root of the problem?

Cheers,
Mike [FP]

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Wednesday 6th June 2007 8:43pm for Past Tense, Future Imperfect

Great chapter, and really enjoy the way you're slowly drawing Harry and Hewrmione together, and will be looking forward to the next day, and the conversations with the parents.

Srikanth posted a comment on Wednesday 6th June 2007 8:06pm for Past Tense, Future Imperfect

At end of the chapter i am pretty confused abou the "safeguards. Could you please elaborate on them unless they become a plot point later?


That said good story