Content Harry Potter Other

Reviews

Sterling posted a comment on Monday 14th May 2018 10:35am for On The Seventh Day

Beautiful story. Thank you.

ichaos posted a comment on Wednesday 19th July 2017 3:29pm for On The Seventh Day

Fascinating story. From a technical standpoint, the writing was superlative the dialogue was consistent with each characterization. The plot was bizarre to say the least but it was also completely different from any other fanfic I have seen in this category even including the concept of Harry having his own soul-anchors in some way shape or form. The metaphysical details that you utilized really made for some captivating reading.

gtgrouch posted a comment on Friday 8th August 2014 4:45pm for On The Seventh Day

Creative story, unlike any others I've read, well-worth the time!

Full_Pensieve replied:

Thank you for the series of reviews, gtgrouch.   Crossing over with one's own fiction posed an interesting challenge.   I came to actually dislike the process of writing Last Horcrux (it was rather brutal), but I'm more pleased with the result than anything else I've ever written - whether my own work or fanfiction.   Thanks for reading!

Andrius posted a comment on Monday 2nd July 2012 1:03pm for On The Seventh Day

This is probably the most well-written piece of fanfiction I've ever had pleasure of reading. It's unique and original while managing to stay close to the canon. And it finally has the happy ending that the characters deserve,

Futurist posted a comment on Wednesday 27th June 2012 2:44am for On The Seventh Day

Outfreakingstanding!!

Original, consistant, well paced, and even an innovative plot!

Frank Hacklander posted a comment on Monday 2nd April 2012 7:07pm for On The Seventh Day

Brilliant. I miss the helicopter pilot, but the last scene is priceless and you carry it off so well. No wrong notes, no missed opportunities, just the typical bumbling of two people trying to sort out their lives. Again, you hit the scenes on the mark. THank you for this.

Dahasmaga posted a comment on Sunday 25th March 2012 3:18pm for On The Seventh Day

I've loved the whole story, reading it in (almost) one sitting. Way more enjoyable than the actual final book, and develops the characters much better. Thanks for writing it and spending so much time on it.

Jonathan Langford posted a comment on Friday 23rd March 2012 9:46pm for On The Seventh Day

Very nice ending. This story went in such a strange direction for such a long time... or at least it seemed that way to me. But you managed to put all the pieces together in the end, in a way that suggested you'd known what you were doing all along. One of the most creative and unusual interpretations of the HP universe that I've seen, considering how close it stays to canon in most ways. You have a right to be proud of this story.

Matt Harris posted a comment on Thursday 22nd March 2012 8:14pm for On The Seventh Day

An awesome ending. Thanks for posting this.

Kila9Nishika posted a comment on Saturday 17th March 2012 7:56pm for On The Seventh Day

I absolutely love this story!

nfk posted a comment on Saturday 17th March 2012 10:46am for On The Seventh Day

Truly an excellent story. Thank you. Rarely has it been such a pleasure to read something in from the Harry Potter world as this story.

jua-chan posted a comment on Friday 16th March 2012 5:25am for On The Seventh Day

O.O

It's over. A happy end. I can't believe it. I don't remember how long I have been following this story but I do know that I read it at least 3 or 4 times between beginning and conclusion. This story is simply amazing.

I love your characters, be they original or from the HP universe. I love your view on magic and I was totally amazed at the conclusion of this story.

I am happy, that all was well in the end. They earn it. I was actually crying when siggy died, even though that allowed hermione to come back.

Your story has captured me for a long time and I half regret it being over. Non the less everything ends. Absolutely amazing work. Thank you for sharing this work with us HP fans.

Wonderbee31 posted a comment on Thursday 15th March 2012 5:33pm for On The Seventh Day

Hello there,

Wonderful to see that last part, and for it all looking to be working out between one of my fav literary couples. Your McGonagall was fascinating, and more than once I forgot she was a ghost till you reminded us LOL. Fun to see her put Harry on the spot at times, as well as Harry letting the Unspeakables know that it's in their best interest to not mess around with he and his love. May I say that it was great reading this again, though also sad to see it end, as it's a story that I find myself re-reading again.

Ana Maria Fernandes dos Santos posted a comment on Thursday 15th March 2012 2:47pm for On The Seventh Day

Thank you so much for the effort you put in finished the story. Another wonderfull tale of our Harmony duo! I can only wish you the best, and hope to hear from you from time to time.

Big hug, Ana