Content Harry Potter Other

Reviews

pedro_penduko posted a comment on Tuesday 21st October 2008 11:45am for Birds Of A Feather

Just wanted to ask something about the quote below.

"Hermione was sitting atop one of the larger flat rocks that flirted with the water. She was dressed very much like she had been at the Burrow, the night when Dumbledore had undone him and when Ron had started to come undone and when Hermione had been the one to stand with him."

I`ve been re-reading the fic and I don`t seem to recall Harry, Hermione, Ron and Dumbledore being in the burrow together. It`s a bit confusing. You could be talking about different events but it doesn`t read like it.

BTW I appreciate the status update last month. Can`t wait to read the next chapter`s. :)

Bedrup posted a comment on Friday 28th September 2007 8:45am for Birds Of A Feather

I like your story. I really do. It has a number of very good ideas at the heart. But I must admit it is a bit too touchy feely for my tastes. And they go on and on about feeling this and that. And I feel (yes) that it hampers the story somewhat. It`s a lot of back and forth, covering the same ground over and over. A bit more forward wouldn ´t hurt.
On the other hand I ´m really curious to see where this is going. So I ´ll definately keep reading. But some passages I ´ll be reading very fast.

GryffindorDragon posted a comment on Monday 24th September 2007 5:20am for Birds Of A Feather

It's quite interesting trying to figure out where Harry's headed. He's two-timing Heather (or is he two-timing Hermione)? Well, Heather seems to not be interested in a committed relationship -- just the thrills. But Harry is in for trouble (unless he's destined to be with both). He says he won't hurt Hermione, but that's just what he's going to do if he keeps it up with Heather.