Content Harry Potter Other

Reviews

Minerva Granger posted a comment on Tuesday 25th September 2007 5:12pm for Heartburn

Again I say, Shit

trailmix posted a comment on Sunday 12th August 2007 1:51am for Heartburn

This is one of the chapters that stayed with me long after I’ve read it. It had that movie like quality that kept playing over and over in my head; fantastic action, spine-chilling torture scene, and climactic escape. Just awesome!

The aftermath showing Hermione shirking away from Harry as he reached for her was oh so heartbreaking. A moment ago they were as close as two people can get without actually being a couple, then this happened.

This is a much frightening Voldemort. He is not too arrogant to see that Harry is as powerful as him if not more. Was the dream and the attack a ploy to gauge Harry’s power or did he feed on Harry’s rage to break him down and lure him to the dark side?

I never really thought of Ron as dense, especially when you consider how he’s unbeatable in chess. He’s just a lazy and insensitive jerk most of the time. But not in here, he finally came to his own.

On a side note, one chapter in DH curiously mirrored some of the details in YoR`s torture scene. I had a case of déjà vu when I came upon that part. But, the DH scene had a much less than satisfying effect.