Content Harry Potter Other

Reviews

Fic Chick posted a comment on Thursday 27th July 2017 1:39pm for On The Beach

Is HP no longer the spitting image of his father with his mom's eyes or how could Shona think he's a Black?

darthloki posted a comment on Thursday 27th September 2007 10:01pm for On The Beach

"I direct my focus toward the Victorian era. I’m intimately familiar with that period. It almost seems as though I lived it." Harry broke into a mild coughing fit. Dumbledore looked at him with concern. "Are you all right, Harry? A sherbet lemon, perhaps?" Harry’s coughing increased.



*snickers*

john2 posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 6:13am for On The Beach

I've had the chance to read the last few chapters today after you posted them. This is the best version that I've read - tight, together, with little touches that come from having lived with the story for goodness knows how many years. I loved the Normandy scene - and I'm glad to see it back again.

Kokopelli

Anne-Marie posted a comment on Saturday 11th August 2007 5:55am for On The Beach

I'm happy to see the Normandy scene again. It's a very powerful image. :)

Parsing Heather's character is noticeable, since I've read and considered her first incarnation in the prose. I can see the reduction, but she's still a powerful force.

Lead on, MacDuff! ;-)

Changer posted a comment on Friday 10th August 2007 3:46pm for On The Beach

I'm glad to see you writing again, and very much enjoying the changes you've made- AD seems much more like a real character, and I can't wait to read the next bit.