Content Harry Potter Other

Reviews

FeNo posted a comment on Sunday 23rd November 2014 7:25pm for Sirius Meddling

Well okay....?

Right now i'm feeling like Ron... dumb, confused, irritated almost to the breaking point and everything new read is annoying me more and more.

Can't these people have a decent talk? Nobody since the start of this has bothered to explain anythíng to the end. Everything stays vague or is just wiped away with a "fine" or "it's nothing" and instead of asking for clarification they explode after the first bit that's somewhat cross... Even Hermione acts completely hair-triggered and irrational and she's just about the best of the bunch.

Basically you are acting as an author as Dumbledore is shown to act in the books. half truths, unfinished statements and carefully compartmentalized bits of knowledge for all characters and your audience.

Are you consciously baiting people to flame you and try their "Harry voice" on you?

potter169 posted a comment on Friday 9th May 2014 8:43am for Sirius Meddling

This story is so great, so touching, so beautifully written, I haven't chuckled so much reading through a story, LOL, your Sirius really knows how to stir the pot, the chaos that ensued had me on the floor!

Rosiebuds posted a comment on Saturday 3rd November 2007 11:35am for Sirius Meddling

Loved it,the arguements were great. I Like the fact that Harry questioned Narcissa Malfoy and she then asked him about Draco. Setting up to be a great story.

Rick D Gale posted a comment on Wednesday 12th September 2007 3:14pm for Sirius Meddling

Talk about mood swings! Are you sure Harry doesn't have PMS? or Hot-flashes?

All is not well in Potterville.

yentila22 posted a comment on Friday 10th August 2007 10:29am for Sirius Meddling

This is an incredible story. I love how you have characterized Sirius and all. I hate to see Ron and Harry at each other's throats but this is your story and you write it so well.

Musings of Apathy posted a comment on Sunday 17th June 2007 8:57am for Sirius Meddling

I'm finally reading this great story of yours. I wasn't going to give much of a review until the last posted chapter, but here is a correction for this chapter:

"We’re sking you to stick it out with him," said George

Should be 'asking' not 'sking'. Somehow I don't think they will settle their differences with a skiing contest. ;)

Mike (MoA)

Full_Pensieve replied:

Thanks for the catch, Mike!   It's fixed.

Cheers,

Mike [FP]

TxA_GunFighter posted a comment on Tuesday 12th June 2007 5:45am for Sirius Meddling

Bummer.

gunny

Ryu Son Goku posted a comment on Wednesday 16th May 2007 9:58am for Sirius Meddling

Other than the brief goof of them being at Grimmald Place instead of Gringotts, I like how this is progressing. Looking forward to more.

Full_Pensieve replied:

Ack!   That's one of the most difficult things about an edit of this scale and scope - it's easy to miss a reference or two like that.   It's been corrected - thank you for catching it.

Cheers,

Mike [FP]